OpenMEEG Error 134 During Head Modelling

Hi All,

I am getting the below error message when I try to compute the head model with default settings in OpenMEEG, on a Debian operating system with the latest version of Brainstorm using the subject anatomy files created by Freesurfer from the subject's own structural images it was instructed in Brainstorm tutorials. So I was running the same analysis without a problem on a Windows 8 pc, using the anatomy files created with Brainsuite before. So I wonder do you think the error might be related to those differences? I would really appreciate if anyone could give me some recommendations please.

Thank you

Isil

bad_alloc suggests a problem of limited RAM. Can you check that it's actually the problem using a smaller headmodel with less vertices?

Alex

Dear Alex,

thank you very much for your reply. Actually you are right, although the ram was 10 GB it wasn't enough for the default settings somehow, then I had to lower down the vertices and then it worked. But now I moved to another virtual machine with higher ram so everything works fine.

Thank you very much

Isil