"bad" event overlap problem

Hello, I have a problem when two events are marked as bad and they overlap together. it seems that if I first mark a bad event (example between 235ms and 240ms) then I mark another event even larger (example between 200 and 500 ms) when I come to the stage to import my epochs, only the small segment (between 235 and 240) will be ignored and considered bad while all the rest (between 200 and 500) will be kept and included in my epoch. An idea of ​​why or how to regulate so that all my bad segments are excluded from my epoch despite the overlap?
Thank you!

In a continuous file, it doesn’t matter if you have overlapping bad segments. If an epoch you import includes at least one segment of bad event, the epoch will be marked as bad (not selectable in the Process1 or Process2 panels):
http://neuroimage.usc.edu/brainstorm/Tutorials/Epoching#Import_in_database

Later, in an imported epoch, there is not really any notion of “bad segment”. Either the epoch is good or bad.

If this doesn’t help, please share screen captures illustrating your problem.
Francois

I got it sorry, i realise when i press ctrl-B shortcut over a smaller bad segment it just erase the smaller one, then i can add my second one so there is no problem here!
Thank you!