Contributing to the connectivity section of Brainstorm

Dear Francois,

Happy new year and my best wishes for 2019. I have been an active Brainstorm user for the past few years, and have used the data processed by Brainstorm to do connectivity analysis (specifically Granger Causality, phase locking and coherence) using my own scripts. As far as I know the connectivity section in Brainstorm is not optimal, and I have read several comments from you that it needs to be rewritten entirely.

If you haven't already started doing so, I would like to help. I have moderate experience scripting in Brainstorm and have developed some scripts to do time-varying Granger Causality based on adaptive filters, which I would like to add to the toolbox. I would prefer to work closely with you or another member of the team so that I'm sure I'm implementing something you can actually use, maybe you already have an idea of how you want to rewrite the section? Let me know if this is something you are interested in.

Best wishes,
Mansoureh

3 Likes

Dear Mansoureh,

Thank you for you kind offer.
Let me forward your message to our collaborators in charge of the development of the connectivity tools:
@Sylvain @leahy @hossein27en

Cheers,
Francois

Thanks,
I sent you an email.

• Hossein

Hello Dear Mansoureh
I joined this community since 5 days ago, and just now I read your post that I got to know your abilities. I want to work on "Interaction of brain functions with electromagnetic fields", Plz if it is possible help me ?
my first question is this : Can I use BrainStorm for this means ?
If your response is yes, How can I start ?

A post was merged into an existing topic: A Question about Brain interaction with Electromagnetic Fields

Duplicated topic, please reply in this thread instead: