EEG Source reconstruction visualization problem

I understand. I am doing so because I was advised to compute the sources using the time-series data before performing any kind of additional measure (i.e. PSD). At least it is what I understood from the explanation I got from a colleague (please, correct if I am wrong). I was planning to perform the source estimation in the time-series data (i.e. raw signal) to perform frequency analysis within the sources afterwards.

This is OK. But follow the recommended pipeline in the resting state tutorials I mentioned earlier.
This includes using the menu "Review raw file" and not "Import MEG/EEG", and never opening the full source results for display.
The goal is to have the source files remaining saved in an optimized mode (ImagingKernel + EEG), so that there is never any need to rebuild the full matrix in memory. The PSD process is optimized to load small chunks of the continuous data at time, some other processes are designed to work with this optimized representation. Opening the file for display might flood the memory of your computer.

Open a resource monitor while Brainstorm is running: if you see the memory usage going over 95%, you will have to re-organize your pipeline in a different way.

I can't visualize the cortical activations as I could in the first computer

How is it that you "can't"?
What do you do, what do you expect, and what happens instead?
(Read the resting state tutorial and check for the memory issues before going further in this debugging process)