Error message during import 'link to raw file' using script

Hi all,
When I import 'link to raw file', which I cleaned artifact, to BST, I got the message under the below. What does it mean? Could you more information about it?
Because there are many conditions in my data, it takes so many time to import files to BST. Therefore I write script and use the command ' sFiles = bst_process('CallProcess', 'process_import_data_time', sFiles, [],'.

Error message:
Line 158: error: import_data (line 158) You are not supposed to put your original files in the Brainstorm data directory. This directory is part of the Brainstorm database and its content can be altered only by the Brainstorm GUI. Please create a new folder somewhere else, move all you original recordings files in it, and then try again to import them. _______________________________________________ Call stack: >import_data.m at 158 >process_import_data_time.m>Run at 226 >process_import_data_time.m at 24 >bst_process.m>Run at 196 >bst_process.m>CallProcess at 2206 >bst_process.m at 36 >ImportScript.m at 50

Thank you in advance,
Jun

Well... as it says:
"You are not supposed to put your original files in the Brainstorm data directory."

You original files should not be located in any of the Brainstorm folders.
Move them somewhere else otherwise Brainstorm will refuse to import them.
https://neuroimage.usc.edu/brainstorm/Tutorials/CreateProtocol#Brainstorm_folders