Error while projecting on default anatomy

Hi Francois,
I am getting the following error while projecting the PSD data onto default anatomy as illustrated in OMEGA resting-state pipeline. What is the problem here, I do not understand.

Thanks in advance

Exactly like the error message says:
one of the cortex surfaces involved (either the subject cortex or the Default anatomy cortex) does not have a "Structures" atlas.

Why do you have a cortex surface with a missing "Structures" atlas? This is a good question...
If you want to project the PSD maps from the subject anatomy to the default MNI ICBM152 template available in the folder Default anatomy (processed with FreeSurfer), then the subject anatomy must be generated using FreeSurfer or CAT12.

Where is your cortex surface coming from?

The cortex surface is from a subject anatomy processed in FreeSurfer and imported to Brainstorm later.
Some of the subject anatomy doesn’t have scout “structures”, don’t know why.
I had done the similar analysis a few weeks back without any issues with similar subjects and processes.

Some of the subject anatomy doesn’t have scout “structures”, don’t know why.

I can't tell you why either.

I had done the similar analysis a few weeks back without any issues with similar subjects and processes.

Could there be something that you did to the cortex surfaces that could have deleted the Structures atlases?
If so, you can maybe try the following:

• Make a full backup of your database (if you don't already have one, good time to set it up)
  • Create a new subject
  • Import the FreeSurfer folder again (using exactly the same coordinates for the NAS/LPA/RPA fiducials - this very important)
  • Open the two cortex surfaces (old and new), overlay the two figures using the layout option "Full area" (top-right corner of the Brainstorm window) - make sure they are strictly the same.
  • Right-click on the newly imported cortex surface > File > Export to Matlab
  • Right-click on the old cortex surface (missing the Structures entry) > File > Import from Matlab (select the variable name you just used)

Thanks Francois.
Will get back you after trying your suggestions.

Hi Francois,
Somehow the instead of cortex as default, Cortex_fig was set as default, hence the error.

Thanks