Error with cs_convert when performing MRI segmentation

(Please feel free to move this to the bugs section)

I automated all my segmentations into a single script, but from time to time I get this error message and I have to run the script again from the last completed subject. This happens in 3 different systems, do you know why this might be happening? it has nothing to do with specific MRIs since running the script again from the last completed subject does not lead to that error in the same T1s.

Exception in thread "Explorer NavigationContext request queue": java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0": java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded
Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0": java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: GC overhead limit exceeded