Failed to upload preprocessed .dat file in Brainstorm!

I have DEAP dataset which contains 40(videos)*40(channels)*8064(data) eeg values for each file. It is preprocessed in python. Here are some descriptions:

I need to do source localization but failed to load the data. Please help me with this issue.
Also, I have the channel locations(x,y,z) in a text file, so how can I manually use these for visualization.

To sum up, for a video I need to select channels which takes the data of the most active parts of the brain after a trial(video).

Link of the dataset: DEAP: A Dataset for Emotion Analysis using Physiological and Audiovisual Signals (qmul.ac.uk)

Since the format of your files does not seem to correspond to any standard file format, it might be complicated to load easily into the Brainstorm database.

1. If you can get to save the file in a .mat, then load it in Matlab
  2. Permute the dimensions to [channels x time x conditions]
    data=permute(data,[2,3,1])
  3. Save it to a Matlab .mat file with one field only
  4. Menu Import MEG/EEG, file format EEG: Matlab matrix

If you can't get this to work, I could suggest two alternatives:

Also, I have the channel locations(x,y,z) in a text file, so how can I manually use these for visualization.

First follow the EEG tutorial, using the example dataset provided:
https://neuroimage.usc.edu/brainstorm/Tutorials/Epilepsy

The data channels are not named because of the poorly documented file format you are using, therefore you can't use easily the menu Add EEG positions, as done in the tutorial.
If the number and order of sensors strictly matches the rows in your data matrix, you can use the menu Import channel file.
Otherwise: first edit the labels of the data channels in the channel file (right-click > Edit channel file), then use Add EEG positions.