FEM-meshing and FEM head model

Dear Yvonne,

The problem comes from the fact that the indices in the array "Tissue" are not matching the number of tissues defined by "TissueLabels" (= 3). There are some elements that have a Tissue index > 3, which is not supposed to happen with today's version of Brainstorm.

Can you please try to update Brainstorm to today's version, and recompute you FEM meshes.
Then, if you still get the same error, it means that there is something wrong in the mesh generation. In that case, could you send me a minimal dataset to reproduce this error?

• Right-click on the subject > File > Duplicate subject
  • Delete all the files that are not needed to reproduce the behavior:
    • in the anatomy, delete the ASEG atlas, all the FEM meshes, and all the surfaces but the low-resolution cortex (= source space) and the surfaces you use for computing the FEM mesh,
    • in the functional data, keep only one channel file and one short block of imported data (1s long or less) - delete forward and inverse models
    • Make sure you can still reproduce the error with this minimal dataset
  • Right-click on the subject > File > Export subject
  • Upload the zip file somewhere (dropbox, google drive...) and share the download link here
  • Describe exactly how you generate the faulty FEM mesh (exactly where you click and in which order)

I had to manually download the iso2mesh toolbox on my mac, because the automatic installation didn't work properly, but i assume that shouldn't be the issue.

It could: Could you please help me debug and fix this issue?
Please describe any issue you have if you let the automatic installer download iso2mesh in $HOME/.brainstorm/iso2mesh. (copy-paste the full error messages)