Importing captrak files

Raymundo,

We have a channel file within a given set file that is imported into Brainstorm, based on the Brainvision vhdr file associated with our cap. This channel file also has EMG channels that we've added. Previously, I've been adding the coordinates of the bvef file to update the set channel file's EEG electrode positions with the CapTrak data from a given data collection using the Add EEG positions function. As I see it now, I think because we include EMG channels in the set channel files, it may not possible to delete the set channel files and use the bvef file instead (as it loses the EMG channels). Please let me know if you think otherwise.

1. We use CapTrak for those with MRI and without MRI (thus default anatomy). We would like the use of CapTrak data to be generalizable to both cases.
  2. I will dm you some files from the three different scenarios should help you answer questions 2-3.
  3. I was under the impression that these file types had equivalent information and that Brainstorm could read both file types to obtain digitized electrode locations.

Thanks again for the help.
Adam