Importing Folders from New Freesurfer Versions?

Thanks Francois for your answer,

I'm working with Margot - and I want to follow up with her question.

We have a brain scan that ran through one of the most recent developmental versions of FS - and we did this for a separate project in order to retrieve hippocampal and amygdala subfields. As it is, it won't import into Brainstorm and pops out the error that Margot saw. I'm definitely sure it works with FS5.1, which was the initial version of FS we ran it through. We've since then upgraded to FS6.0 dev and now it doesn't.

We've taken that same FS6.0 dev brain and ran it through FS6.0 stable, first through the 2nd and 3rd recon-all steps, and that didn't work, with the same error. I though it would because I imagine it is the 2nd and 3rd step of recon-all that generates the ?h.white and ?h.BA.annot. We just reran the entirety of the 3 reconall steps, and still that error pops up. I'm going to try running it through FS5.3... though I'm hesitant downgrading that much.

I just want to double check, is Brainstorm suppose to be compatible with FS6.0 stable? It sounds like it is, which is troubling. I'm attaching the recon-all log (as you can see in it - it shifts from 5.1 -> 6.0 -> 6.0 dev for the subfield extraction -> 6.0)

update: actually for some reason because I'm a new user I can't upload files, so I'm to try and fix that