Inter trial phase coherence

Hi, Can I request if there is a way to perform inter trial coherence (ITC) in brainstorm per subject (per condition) for more than 1500 trials (epochs). I could get connectivity > Phase locking factor (NXN) to see phase consistency between two electrodes (brain regions). But, I am willing to calculate event-related phase consistency (phase locking factor values) across the trials within an electrode (to complement the results of total gamma power measured in TF (Morlet)). Thanks.

@hossein27en @Sylvain?

Apologies to bother you, would once again like to request if Brainstorm can perform ITC. I did try to use Fieldtrip script as recommended on the discussion forum of Brainstorm but am unable to load .set file. Any help with ITC will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Hello:

ITC is not available in Brainstorm at the present time.
You can indeed import outcomes from FiledTrip if they are saved as a pseudo source file, filling out the ImageGridAmp field with ITC values. For this, I suggest you create a source file for your data with the Kernel Only option toggled off. Then replace the ImageGridAmp and Time field in the file with ITC values.