Page overlap while reviewing raw file -- a way to set to 0%?

@Francois
Yes, I agree this sounds like a good idea. I personally find the 10% overlap helpful (for epilepsy), but I can see how no overlap would be useful for sleep staging. I think the additional F6 shortcut is a good solution (is F5 used for something? If so could it be switched? Would make more sense for F3, F4, F5 to be for page flipping). In regards to the event keyboard shortcuts menu, yes I think a radio button for each shortcut to select between simple (default)/extended (with an input field for x ms)/full page events could be useful. Maybe an additional checkbox (also for each shortcut) to "auto flip to next page after marking event" would be a way to implement what @ewamsley is suggesting. I'd make the checkbox shortcut specific because you'd probably want to have some events flip the page automatically (e.g. N1, N2, N3) and others not (e.g. spindle, K-complex).

Not sure if this is easy to implement, but a related feature request would be for a way to have subject-specific shortcuts. This would mean having the ability to set global ("default") keyboard shortcuts, which get copied by default for each new subject, but if overwritten, then the subject-specific shortcuts are saved between sessions. The use case in epilepsy is that spikes occur in different channels for every patient (e.g. I could have 1-> F4, 2->Fp2, 3 -> megspike_RF, 4-> PFA_F4, etc. for one patient) and there aren't enough keyboard shortcuts to assign one for each channel (which wouldn't make much sense either, since it'd be hard to remember them all). This means that every time I switch between patients, I need to redefine my keyboard shortcuts, which is inconvenient. If this is hard to implement, then maybe an alternative would be the ability to save/load (or switch between, like switching between montages or loading saved pipelines) sets of keyboard shortcuts, so that at least there wouldn't be the need to retype each one manually.

Looking forward to seeing all these updates ^ _ ^
Thanks!