SEEG electrodes and subject's anatomy are not alligned

[QUOTE=Francois;8320]Hello,

Brainstorm re-writes everything it imports in the Brainstorm/CTF head coordinate system.
The transformation applied to the surfaces in FreeSurfer segmentation folder is not saved anywhere and depends on the MRI volume.
The easiest would be for me to add an option in the import of the electrode locations to import FreeSurfer coordinates.
I was already planning to do it with MNI coordinates (in one or two weeks).

Francois
[/QUOTE]

Dear Francois and all,
I am experiencing, I believe, the same issue as garnulfo when trying to import (S)EEG locations.
I don’t have any fiducial points (nor any other head points) available with the positions of the electrodes, but managed to align them properly with the surface of the cortex, corrected for brainshift, using the method described here http://episurg.pbworks.com/w/page/101851831/Electrode%20Localization

Hence, I have an electrode location file with coordinates that matches nicely with the voxel coordinates from freeviewer (as seen eg in tkmedit). However some transformation is applied to the surfaces and scan imported in brainstorm, that is not applied to the electrode locations file. Is there any way, as you suggested last year, to apply the same transformation to the electrode locations as that used for the Freesurfer surfaces?

Thank you very much,

Tom