Simulated EEG to Simulated MEG

Dear Pr. Francois,

Thank you,

About sharing my work, I will be glad to share my work to Brainstorm, my work is to make source localization and connectivity analysis for uterine sources
in the purpose of prediction the premature labor. It is interested project in the mean of huminity since Premature birth is 9.6% of all births worldwide making preterm birth one of the world’s largest public health problem which leads to high morbidity and mortality of newborns. But now I am in a searching process for the suitable tool to solve the source localization and then the source connectivity, for this I am here in Brainstorm.

The SARA system consists of 151 primary magnetic sensors that are spaced approximately 3 cm apart over an area of 850 cm2. The attached
PDF may help, when I sloved the forward problem to get the EHG signals (electrical signals), I noticed that openmeeg software need just the position of the electrodes,
so I put just the poistion of the electrode, is this correct? regarding your below mail it require the size also, but I don’t know where in Openmeeg we can identify the size of sensor. And the type of coil in MMG, may be openmeeg don’t request the type also, thank you for clearing this point.

Best regards
Saeed

Saeed Khalil Zahran
UMR 7338 : BioMécanique et BioIngénierie (BMBI) - Room: D220
Université de technologie de Compiègne
Tel : (+33) 06 63230580