Topography with data eeg for signal real time

hi every one
I want to display and analyze the brain topography in real time using electroencephalogram data. Thank you for your help.

And what is your question, exactly?

If you are interested in using Brainstorm, start by following all the introduction tutorials (section Get started), using the example dataset provided:
https://neuroimage.usc.edu/brainstorm/Tutorials

I want to observe the topography of the brain when recording the signal. The recording of the signal is done through Simulink MATLAB. Is there a solution?

In principle, you should be be able to import any EEG signal in a Brainstorm database, and if you have 3D positions for the sensors, you should be able to display a 2D topography of the values and estimate the brain sources.

However, the description of your setup is too vague for me to provide indications on how to do it.

I want to show the effects of work or movement in the brain by recording the signal in real time, and this must be examined in real time, that is, I have a brain signal recording device that records the raw data of the electroencephalogram, and I record the data through Show Simulink MATLAB topography so that I can record the intersection of brain mobility and show the heating points of the head

I have no idea what is possible for you, it highly depends on what you want to compute and show...

You can check the realtime examples for inspiration: