Trouble importing philips .mff files

Hello,

I installed the .mff import into brainstorm, restarted matlab/brainstorm and brainstorm still will not load the philips.mff data, or another .mff data

mff%20error

Best wishes

Kristina

Hi Kristina,

The missing function in your error message is a new-ish file part of our toolbox. Are you sure you do not have multiple versions of Brainstorm in your Matlab path at the same time? I would make sure you deleted all older versions of Brainstorm and properly updated the software.

FYI, you can type "path" in your Matlab command window to list all directories in your path.

I hope this helps,
Martin

Hi Martin,

I only have one version of brainstorm3 in the path

Best wishes

Kristina

Then make sure it is up-to-date.
The function "struct_fix_events.m" that is reported missing here is supposed to be in brainstorm3/toolbox/misc.
In case of doubt, delete your brainstorm3 folder and download a new version from the website.

As indicated in the installation instructions, do NOT add the brainstorm3 folder and its subfolders to your permanent MATLAB path. Simply go to the brainstorm3 folder and execute brainstorm.m

Hello, thanks very much! I did not download a new brainstorm but moved it out of the matlab path. It now works fine

Best wishes

Kristina