Eport Noise Covariance using script

Hello,
I am trying to apply source localisation on ERP files from a standard visual oddball paradigm. I am using pre-processed epoched standard and deviant files. I am using two separate iterations for standard files(all subjects) and deviant files(all subjects)…uptil noise covariance and averaging of files. The second iteration of the loop is replacing the noise covariance matrix which was generated from the first iteration. Same result was obtained when I selected the option of ‘Keep, in case NC already exists’…
Is there a way I can keep both NC files and have brainstorm apply the corresponding files while source localisation (for std and dev)?
Or can I save (or export to matlab) the noise covariance matrix from the first iteration once its generated and then move on?

Thanks!

No, it is not possible to store multiple noise covariance files in the database, it would be too complicated to manage otherwise…
The option “Keep” is designed to allow the execution of separate executions for different modalities (EEG, MEG, SEEG…), not for multiple times the same modality.

You need to reorganize your script, so that you can compute the noise covariance and sources for all the trials at once.

Thanks for the timely response, Francois!
I did, in fact end up reorganizing the script and now its working just fine :slight_smile: