How to deal with one envent

Hi Francois,
I want to deal with only one envent in the raw file which contains three envents. But i don’t know how can i do this. I tried to export the selected the event i want and then review this as raw file,but it failed. It showed ** Error: Line 51: Attempt to reference field of non-structure array.
** Call stack:
** >in_fopen_kit.m at 51
** >in_fopen.m at 74
** >import_raw.m at 126
** >bst_call.m at 28
** >tree_callbacks.m>@(h,ev)bst_call(@import_raw,[],[],iSubject) at 592
I really want to solve this problem immediately.
Thanks

Hello,

I’m not sure I understand what you are trying to do. You have multiple categories of events and want to process only one of them? Then import only the event of interest. It will create one epoch per event.
You cannot just remove blocks of recordings from a continuous file and then keep on looking at it as a continuous file. Or am I missing something?

Please illustrate what you need with a screen capture and more detailed explanations.

Thanks
Francois

1 Like

Hi,
Yes, you understand.
For example, i just want to deal with T2, what should i do. I think my method is wrong after reading your reply.
Thanks

If you haven’t done this yet, I’d recommend you start by following all the introduction tutorials (section “Get started”):
http://neuroimage.usc.edu/brainstorm/Tutorials

Tutorials 15-19 explain how to deal with imported epochs. The only difference in your case is that the duration of the epochs seems already defined, therefore you won’t have access to the option “epoch time”.
If you have specific issues, please let us know precisely at which point.

1 Like