About Snapshot

Dear Brainstorm Team:
When I used the snapshot feature, I found that both video duration and Quality were not editable. Were these the default parameters?Is there any way to modify it?Looking forward to your reply!
sincerely
BLIUA

I'm not sure what you mean by "not editable".
I've just checked and this still works, you can make movies of 2s or movies of 30s.

Dear Francois:
I'm glad to receive your reply. That editable is my unclear expression, What I mean is whether the value of Quality can be changed. My EEG signal is 1s long, the sampling frequency is 1000Hz, 1000 sampling points. When I make 30s movies, I will find that the recording time will last for nearly 20 minutes. You know how to speed up the process. This is too time consuming.
Thanks for you!
BLIU1

If you make the window smaller (less pixels) or decrease the frame rate (less images per second), it should make smaller videos and go faster.

Thanks for your reply!

Hello, Francois, I have another question. If I want to make movies with 72 EEG signals from 72 experiments on a dataset, what is a better way to implement snapshot batch operation?

Does it mean one still image for each trial, and all the images concatenated into a movie?
=> Call the function "out_figure_image" to save a figure as an image from a script, then the concatenation as a movie you would have to do yourself

Or saving one video for each of the 72 trial?
=> Display the figure you want from a script, call the function "out_figure_movie", then close the figure.

This tutorial might help (including the examples in tutorial_introduction.m):
https://neuroimage.usc.edu/brainstorm/Tutorials/Scripting