Adding custom process causes error

HI,

I am starting to learn how to add a process. I started by copying one of the existing ones (process_abs) and modifying it minimally, then I put it in the $HOME/.brainstorm/process folder. When I launch BSt I get the attached error. This error goes away when I rename or move the test process_kje.m file.

I thought the sProcess.Index might have to be unique, but I read it does not have to be. A side question is how can I get a list of all the existing Index values so I can assign unique ones eventually?

Thanks,
-Je
ff

Hi again,

Please ignore the first part of my post. I started over and made small changes and it seems OK now.
I am still interested in how to obtain a list of all existing Index values, other than writing my own script to go through all the process_etc.m files and pulling them out.

-Jeff

Hi Jeff,

To get the list of all the processes:
global GlobalData;
[GlobalData.Processes.All.Index]

The indices don’t need to be unique. Just attribute an index so that it appears appears after the process you want: just get the index of this previous process.
To get the file name corresponding to the process selected in the pipeline editor, just leave your mouse for a short while over it.

Francois