An error on importing some of my .edf files

I'm new to this software, and my research requires only Coherence NxN matrixes of different subjects. The issue is that the program prevents me from adding some of my data with an error message. My colleagues told me that the data is undamaged and was imported into other programs just fine, so the solution must lie in the software. It'd be great to solve the problem because I really admire the user-friendly UI and don't want to switch to some other tool. Please, help me out. The terminal error report goes as follows:

** Error: Line 150: Index exceeds the number of array elements (0).
** Call stack:
** >in_fread_edf.m>edf_read_epoch at 150
** >in_fread_edf.m at 105
** >in_fread.m at 126
** >in_fopen_edf.m at 376
** >in_fopen.m at 105
** >in_data.m at 106
** >import_data.m at 200
** >bst_call.m at 28
** >tree_callbacks.m>@(h,ev)bst_call(@import_data,[],[],[],iStudy,iSubject) at 662

BST> Emptying temporary directory...

I'd need a way to reproduce the error in order to fix it.
Can you please share one of the files with which you have this problem? (the smallest one)
=> Upload the file somewhere and post the download link here.

Thanks

Here's the link:

https://fex.net/s/0kr3tla

Thanks for the example file.
The bug resided in a rounding error on a floating point value.
It's now fixed: https://github.com/brainstorm-tools/brainstorm3/commit/bf2b772892beaa3453edda049d28151eab8f32c8

Please update Brainstorm and try again.

Thanks for the answer!
The error persists, although the error window is now absent. Here is the code from the console:

Index exceeds the number of array elements (0).

Error in in_fread_edf>edf_read_epoch (line 150)

Error in in_fread_edf (line 105)

Error in in_fread (line 126)

Error in in_fopen_edf (line 376)

Error in in_fopen (line 105)

Error in in_data (line 106)

Error in import_data (line 200)

Error in bst_call (line 48)

Error in tree_callbacks>@(h,ev)bst_call(@import_data,[],[],[],iStudy,iSubject) (line 662)

I can't reproduce this error.

• If you are trying to import epochs from a file you already linked to the database: you need to delete the link and create it again.
  • Make sure you are using today's Brainstorm version

If you constantly get the same error with the file you sent me, please post:

• a screen capture of the import options you use
  • the output of the ver command in Brainstorm

If you get this error with a different file, please send it to me as well - Thanks

I've updated Brainstorm today (following the instructions), but I can't find how to delete the link to my database and create it again. The first time I ran Brainstorm it just required me to link it, so I don't yet know how to do it manually. Can you help me with that as well?

I've updated Brainstorm today (following the instructions), but I can't find how to delete the link to my database and create it again. The first time I ran Brainstorm it just required me to link it, so I don't yet know how to do it manually. Can you help me with that as well?

Right-click on the folder representing your EDF file in the database explorer > File > Delete.
Or select it in the database explorer and press the Delete key.

If you are not familiar with Brainstorm, I recommend you start by reading all the introductions using the example dataset provided, followed by the advanced tutorials "EEG and Epilepsy" and "Connectivity", before trying to process your own recordings.
https://neuroimage.usc.edu/brainstorm/Tutorials