Can not import BIDS DATASET

i download a OMEGA MEG DATASET,that's type is BIDS.But when i import this folded , that say i have a variable or method "newline" is not defined,i don't konw why?
This is the website:(https://www.mcgill.ca/bic/neuroinformatics/omega)

This is because your are using a version of Matlab older than 2016b, and this function newline was not introduced yet.
I fixed the code to avoid using it: Bugfix: Replace newline with char(10) for compatibility < 2016b · brainstorm-tools/brainstorm3@fcc89c0 · GitHub

Please update Brainstorm and try again.

Thank you so much for your help!
I have updated my matlab.ver to 2021a,and also update my brainstorm,but some questions happended.
a method "bst_units_uit" is not defined.

There is something wrong if the missing function is bst_units_uit.
At line 1263 in process_import_bids.m, there is a call to bst_units_ui.
This function is in brainstorm3/toolbox/math/bst_units_ui.m.

If you don't find this function, or there is really this extra 't' in the function name, there is an error in your Brainstorm install.

Your help is so useful!!I have checked my brainstorm file and modified it.I have imported my BIDS dataset successfully.But when the BIDS input process reached the last step, he reminded me that I used "isempty" by mistake(line:60), and reminded me that this was caused by too many parameters.

Despite this warning, I still see the successfully imported protocal. I'm not sure how this will affect my imported protocal.

Sorry for the response delay...

Unfortunately, this error message does not provide any useful information to understand where is the error coming from... We'll further information to debug this issue.

Is this dataset available somewhere for download?
Which software created this dataset?

Has the dataset been validated with the BIDS validator?
An easy solution to validate a dataset is to start the uploading process on OpenNeuro, then select the dataset folder. It would call the validator before uploading anything, and you can stop the process after making sure there are no errors in the BIDS dataset.