'Cannot CD to GLM plugin' error prevents Brainstorm startup

Hi,
I'm using Brainstorm to create a headmodel file to use in NeuroPype software. Unfortunately, when I first try to run the program, I get the following error:

BST> Starting Brainstorm:
BST> =================================
BST> Version: 16-Apr-2021
BST> Compiling main interface files...
BST> Emptying temporary directory...
BST> Deleting old process reports...
BST> Loading configuration file...
BST> Loading default montages...
BST> Initializing user interface...
BST> Starting OpenGL engine... hardware
BST> Reading process folder...
Error using cd
Cannot CD to C:\Users\franc.brainstorm\plugins\nirstorm\nirstorm-master\bst_plugin\GLM (Name is nonexistent or not a directory).

Error in panel_process_select>ParseProcessFolder (line 2651)

Error in panel_process_select (line 30)

Error in bst_startup (line 412)

Error in brainstorm (line 138)

... Matlab M-code Stack Trace ...
file C:\Users\Public\Documents\MATLAB\MCR\mcrCache9.8\bst_ja0\bst_javabuil\toolbox\process\panel_process_select.m, name ParseProcessFolder, line 2651.
file C:\Users\Public\Documents\MATLAB\MCR\mcrCache9.8\bst_ja0\bst_javabuil\toolbox\process\panel_process_select.m, name panel_process_select, line 30.
file C:\Users\Public\Documents\MATLAB\MCR\mcrCache9.8\bst_ja0\bst_javabuil\toolbox\core\bst_startup.m, name bst_startup, line 412.
file C:\Users\Public\Documents\MATLAB\MCR\mcrCache9.8\bst_ja0\bst_javabuil\brainstorm.m, name brainstorm, line 138.
com.mathworks.toolbox.javabuilder.MWException: Cannot CD to C:\Users\franc.brainstorm\plugins\nirstorm\nirstorm-master\bst_plugin\GLM (Name is nonexistent or not a directory).
at com.mathworks.toolbox.javabuilder.internal.MWMCR.mclFeval(Native Method)
at com.mathworks.toolbox.javabuilder.internal.MWMCR.access$600(MWMCR.java:33)
at com.mathworks.toolbox.javabuilder.internal.MWMCR$6.mclFeval(MWMCR.java:897)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at com.mathworks.toolbox.javabuilder.internal.MWMCR$2.invoke(MWMCR.java:784)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy0.mclFeval(Unknown Source)
at com.mathworks.toolbox.javabuilder.internal.MWMCR.invoke(MWMCR.java:447)
at bst_javabuilder_2020a.Run.brainstorm(Run.java:200)
at org.brainstorm.RunCompiled.main(RunCompiled.java:18)

It seems that the program is trying to run a .m file on startup that uses a cd call to a plugin that doesn't exist on my computer. I can't edit the .m file since I don't have Matlab, otherwise I would try commenting it out. Do you have any ideas for a workaround?

Thank you so much, I see support is quite active on here and I really admire that.

• OrbitalHybrid

I made a mistake in the way the plugins were compiled. I think it is now fixed.
Please download a new version of the compiled version of Brainstorm from the website.

Thank you Francois! I've downloaded the new version and it works like a charm!