Cannot Display Dipole's time

Hello!
I was trying to calculate a dipole for some epileptic spikes, the problem is that at the moment of visualizing them I can't see the complete time, so I can't distinguish at what moment the dipoles occur. Unlike the tutorial, for some reason the time appears in seconds - not in milliseconds - which is when the changes occur, so I can't see anything.
I have tried zooming the image and moving it but nothing.
I can't find a way to rescale the color map either.

Please help!

Thanks in advance!

In the shared screenshot, there is the node Raw (1210.00s, 1215.00s) which indicates that the EEG data was only imported in that range, therefore, only 5 seconds can be displayed. Double-check the import step. Time is show in seconds, to avoid long strings for the time values, e.g. 1210,000.00 ms

With the current options in the Dipoles tab, a dipole for each instant (1281 samples) is shown (option Show all time is checked), and the colormap encodes the time for each dipole (option Color dipoles according to Time), and this colormap cannot be rescaled.

Hello
Thank you very much for your reply

The problem is actually a display problem, the dipoles I need to see do fall within the imported range.

The problem is that on the screen you can't see the times. That screenshot I shared is as it looks, I didn't cut anything out:

in this case the dipoles I need to see are in the times: 1213.656, 1213.40, etc.
but the screen only shows 1213. and there it cuts off,

I hope I have explained myself well

help please

I have already tried to resize the screen and enlarge it, but it doesn't work.

Thank you for the clarification.

This graphic issue is caused by the combination of GUI scaling, display resolution, OS window borders, font and text length. You can try these two things:

1. If not interested in the absolute time (starting at 1210s), it is possible to adjust the time axis to start at 0s. To do so, drag-and-drop the imported recording file to the Process1 tab and use the process Pre-process > Add time offset with Time offset = -1200000 ms.

2. Change the Brainstorm preferences to use 100% scaling. (File > Edit preferences)

Thanks a lot!!!
It works perfectly with the time offset option!!
:smile: