Channel specific bad epochs

Rephrasing:

• I have one 4 minute segment
  • I cleaned the linked raw file as a continuous file using the option 'mark as bad' for individual channels
  • I imported the segment splitting it in 40 blocks of 6 second each

In other words, I cleaned the 4 minute segment as a continuous file (bc I work in the sleep field and it is easier for me to visualize 30 sec epochs), and I would like to put Nan to few specific channels in different blocks, and for each block I want to compute a separate psd. I know it might sound unconventional, but this is the only reasonable way to clean and use the segments I have.

It seemed to work but crashed for one segment where the sum of 3 different bad artifacts spanned across all the block.
More specifically, for the block 180-186 sec (the one selected in the screenshot) I couldn't generate the PSD. I succeed only when I removed the first bad segment - spanning from 180 to 182 sec. As you can see from the screenshot the other 2 remaining segments span from 182 to 186 sec, meaning that I had bad segments along ALL the 180-186 segment (but marked just for few channels).

Hope this is a little bit clearer

Anna