Connectivity > Envelope Correlation NxN (2020)

Hello BST,
Reporting a (potential) bug here on Connectivity > Envelope Correlation NxN (2020).

It must be something simple and related to the GUI more than anything else, I think.
Briefly, I was using the "Connectivity > Envelope Correlation NxN (2020)" function to estimate the functional connectivity between a bunch of ROIs.

Scout function: Mean
Apply: Before
Hilbert Transform
Envelop Correlation (ortho)
Time Resolution: Dynamic
window length 200ms
Overlap: 50%
Save individual results.

The issue arose after that I already used this function a bunch of times and is related to the button "EDIT" under Hilbert transform. When I click on it now I get an error message (rather than the usual window to choose which frequency band to estimate the connectivity on). Substantially, it worked and after that I clicked "RESET" instead of "OK" it stopped working.

Below the error message:

** Error: Line 3154: Index in position 2 exceeds array bounds (must not exceed 1).
** Call stack:
** >bst_get.m at 3154
** >panel_timefreq_options.m>CreatePanel at 135
** >panel_timefreq_options.m at 27
** >gui_show_dialog.m at 51
** >bst_call.m at 26
** >panel_process_select.m>CreatePanel/EditProperties_Callback at 1782
** >panel_process_select.m>@(h,ev)EditProperties_Callback(iProcess,optNames{iOpt}) at 1373

I just updated BST and restarted everything, but it didn't make much difference.
p.s. can hit the Edit button without any problem if I select the Morlet Wavelet option instead of the Hilbert.

Let me know,

Thanks for reporting this bug.

Does this commit fix the bug completely? (just update Brainstorm to get it)
https://github.com/brainstorm-tools/brainstorm3/commit/51b15d20ee1388814212b19ddce47e0ad1535af3

1 Like

Yes it did! Thanks Francois, keep rocking BST!