Consultation for EEG experiment

Hey there,
I am currently working on an trial based EEG experiment with different conditions. My goal is to compare different metrics (Connectivity and probably PSD) between those conditions. I am looking for someone who can guide me/who I can consult in order to gain some confidence in my analyses. I have worked through various tutorials and followed pipelines of different papers, but I think a guide/consultat would really help. Of course, this is in exchange for a fee.
If you are interested, feel free to get in contact with me.
Best wishes,
Tim

1 Like

Hi Tim,

Would be happy to chat with you about what you're looking for and if I can help. I've worked extensively with connectivity and PSD analyses for between-condition analyses. Feel free to send me a message to find a time.

Best,
Adu

Hi Tim,

I've worked for many years analyzing PSD for sleep, anxiety, epilepsy, ADHD and other indications. Happy to chat as well to see if I can assist

Hi Tim,

I would be happy to help, I am a neural engineer/neuroscientist working with EEG and Brain Computer Interfacing at Weill Cornell Medicine. I also consult on that topic for other labs don't hesitate to reach me.

Best,
Sam

Hey, I have an experience with PSD, CSP , and LDA with EEG for sleep and EEG-MI.
I think I can help like collaborator for free
feel free to contact me
good luck

Hi Tim,

I have dedicated myself to EEG analysis between conditions, covering different mental tasks, focusing on PSD, phase synchronization, among others. Feel free to contact me so we can talk about it.

Best Regards
Mike

Dear Tim,

I could help both in connectivity and psd. Since the helping fellow researchers in academia no fee is needed. However, I would like additional information regarding the experiment. Feel free to contact me.

Best,
Yanis

@Exfain
could you explain with further details what you're intended to accomplish?
Do you want to classify a signal?
Identifying frequencies, amplitudes and wave length is part of the scope of comparing metrics as for your goal?

We'll be happy to help you!

Best wishes,
I

Hi Tim,

I'm a PhD graduate of biomedical eng at Uni of Toronto specializing in decoding language and thoughts from the brain. I've garnered a very versatile set of skills surrounding neuroengineering, including connectivity analyses (e.g., phase based methods) and PSD + other frequential measures. I've also had a ton of experience with resampling/randomization approaches which you would likely need to show significance in your results. You can learn more about me and my work here: https://jaemoon4.wordpress.com/

I'd be happy to chat and work out how I could help you best.

Jae

I want to help kindly send me the details

Hi Tim I have a very detailed experience with EEG analysis both PSD and Phase connectivity at scalp abd source level. In addition O can guide other EEG analysis like Microstate etc.
you can have a look at two of my recent publication
(1) Short-term enhancement of cognitive functions and music: A three-channel model | Scientific Reports (nature.com).
(2) Neural response to sad autobiographical recall and sad music listening post recall reveals distinct brain activation in alpha and gamma bands | PLOS ONE.
regards
Ashish

Hello Tim,

At Scientific Research Consulting INC. we work with researchers and companies consulting on electrophysiological setups, experiments, data analysis, and statistics. Feel free to reach out we have substantial experience in everything from whole-cell patch-clamp of neurons and glia, multielectrode arrays up to in vivo LFPs, units, optogenetics, and especially EEG experiments and analysis. Happy to consult if you have yet to find someone.
Best,
Kelli