CTF EEG request

Two small things:

1. When there are no MEG channels present in a CTF dataset, the menu item for "switch epoched/continuous" is missing. It still works fine through the process.
  2. When EEG channels are named (e.g. FP1 instead of EEG001), they are not recognized as EEG, but marked as "misc", requiring to manually edit the channel file.
    Thanks!
    Marc

Can you please share an example file?

Two small datasets, one with renamed EEG, one without MEG.
https://box.bic.mni.mcgill.ca/s/X4c3OxOvmkkBXIg

When there are no MEG channels present in a CTF dataset, the menu item for "switch epoched/continuous" is missing. It still works fine through the process.

Fixed:

When EEG channels are named (e.g. FP1 instead of EEG001), they are not recognized as EEG, but marked as "misc", requiring to manually edit the channel file.

We had decided to mark as non-EEG the EEG channels with not 3D locations.
I can adjust the logic to make it a less restrictive: when there is a mix of EEG channels with locations and EEG channels without locations, only the ones with locations are marked as EEG, the others will be marked as Misc. However, when there are only EEG channels with no locations, they are all kept as EEG. This won't be considered as a "Displayable modality" and therefore should not lead to offering unwanted display popup menus.
Does this work for you?

I see, so it wasn't the renaming, but the missing coordinates. But now I'm wondering where the coordinates from the other test file came from since both were tests without digitization, just different acquisition configurations. I would not have expected electrode locations to be in there.

Yes, thanks!