Data visualization with standalone version of Brainstorm

Dear François,
I still use Brainstorm without matlab and when I load data (a matlab file containing the data matrix), the button previous/next page are not working. My data recording is 50 minutes long. The scroll mouse well works to extend or reduce the time window, the button next sample or next10 samples are working.

I also got sometimes some bugs in the signal display when I activate or deactivate the filtering (for visualization) or when I change the cut off value. This kind of bug is not well reproducible.
What do you think about the cause of these bugs ? Did you get this kind of bug report with brainstorm running on matlab ?
Best regards
Etienne

It looks like you imported your entire file as a single data block, instead of linking the continuous file to the database. The continuous file viewer and the associated tools (like the previous/next page) are only available when working with continuous files, imported with the menu "Review raw file".
https://neuroimage.usc.edu/brainstorm/Tutorials/ChannelFile#Review_vs_Import

Many thanks françois, you're right ! I omitted this difference between the review raw file and the single block data import.
Cheers
Etienne