Database:source localization

I used another database for source localization and when I work with dspm or sloreta, there is a problem with the creation of 'head model'
is there a possibility to solve this problem or how to use the default 'head model' but with my database?

It is difficult to understand what you tried to do and what is not working from this brief description.
Can you detail step by step what you want to do, what you did, and what is not working as expected? Please post screen captures showing your database explorer to illustrate your description and include any error message you get.
Thanks

Hi francois, thank you for your reply
I am working on the attached data,:GM_S51 - Google Drive
-when I try to import the anatomy, the system returns an error message, its content are as follows:

1. The folder you are trying to load is not a freesurfer folder.
  2. I'm not sure to understand what you are trying to do in the second step: what you illustrate is the replacement of an existing channel file with a different channel file, but using the 4D MEG file format.

If you are planning to use Brainstorm, I recommend you start by following all the introduction tutorials (the section "Get started" on the tutorial page), using the example dataset provided.
When you are done with this, if you are working with EEG, read the advanced tutorial "EEG and epilepsy".
https://neuroimage.usc.edu/brainstorm/Tutorials

In the second step, I'm trying to replace the existing channel file that doesn't contain channel location with another file that does, as you can see in the attached screenshots. Brainstorm return an error indicating that the channel file can not be imported. what should I do?

Ps: what should be the channel file type? is it a matrix or a structure?

If you want to add channel positions, you need to use the menu "Add EEG positions" and change the file type, as illustrated in the tutorials I recommended you read before trying to process your own data:
https://neuroimage.usc.edu/brainstorm/Tutorials/Epilepsy#Prepare_the_channel_file