Delete filenames from bs interface

Dear all,

I want to delete some files from the bs database. I go file -> delete and they disappear from the folders. However, I still can see the names of these files in bs. When I try to delete them again, I get an error:

I already tried to reload the protocol. It did not help.

I perform a really vast analysis with a lot of files ans it is realy annoying that I can still see something I don't need. Can I do anything about it?

I want to delete some files from the bs database. I go file -> delete and they disappear from the folders. However, I still can see the names of these files in bs. When I try to delete them again, I get an error:

Something wrong happened during the deletion.
If you manage to reproduce this behavior in a systematic way, please share a minimal example so we can reproduce the error on our end fix it:

• Duplicate the subject (right-click > File > Duplicate)
  • In the duplicated subject, delete ALL the files that are not strictly necessary to reproduce the error
  • Right-click on the duplicated subject > File > Export to file
  • Upload the .zip file somewhere
  • Post the download link here, together with instructions on how to reproduce the error from this file

I perform a really vast analysis with a lot of files ans it is realy annoying that I can still see something I don't need. Can I do anything about it?

Reload the database.

1 Like