Down sampling AND truncating raw data

Hello, I am junior in EEG-ERP analysis in Brainstorm. I'd like to truncate raw data and down sample it from 1000 to 250 sampling rate , would you please guide me to do it in Brainstorm?
Regards,
Mona

Hi Mona,

You can either use the Resample option when importing your whole raw recording in Brainstorm, as documented in the Import epochs tutorial (just uncheck the Use events option), or use the Pre-process -> Resample process.
I strongly recommend you go through the basic Brainstorm tutorial pages if you are new to the software.

I hope this helps!
Martin

Hi Martin
Thank you for fast response. I have read whole tutorials before, it helped me a lot, however as you may know, in experiment, the problems are found. I would like to truncate raw file after filtering. Is it possible ? and how can I go through it?
Thanks,
Mona

Hi Mona,

I am assuming here you mean truncating a recording in time. If you're working with a raw file, you can select the time window to import from the same import menu I mentioned above (right click on the raw file -> Import in database). If the file is already imported, you can use the process Extract -> Extra time.

Martin