Edited the MRI registration

Hi,

I am curious about why these green dots appeared when I edited the MRI registration again (A), but they didn't appear in other subjects when I performed the same process (B).

(A)

(B)

Are you using the same menu item in both cases e.g., check vs edit MRI registration?

Hi Sylvain,
I clicked edit MRI registration in both cases.
There were no green dots when I first edited the MRI registration for S01;however, they appeared when I tried to edit again. It seems like there are two dots (white and green) for each location? But it didn't happen to oher subjects (no green dots).

Green are head points and white are electrodes. I believe Brainstorm saves electrode digitization as head points in some cases, maybe when doing "refine registration using head points". So it's possible the green dots were always there, just "under" the white ones at first.

I was not able to reproduce this issue though. Every time I edit the registration, both electrodes and head points are adjusted and I don't see the green dots. Is it possible you did something different, like import the electrode positions, or reset or edit the channel file, or something else, between the 1st and 2nd time you edited? If you're able to reproduce the issue, please let us know exactly what steps to take.