EEG Noise covariance matrix per subject with Process1

Hello,

I have a EEG protocol with 22 subjects, and 27 conditions.
For each subject, I would like to compute the noise covariance matrix from one condition (which contain a section define as 'baseline'). Also, I apply this noise covariance matrix to all the 27 condition of my subject.
Then, I reproduce this process for my 22 subjects.

I 'semi'-automatized it with Process1 > Sources > Compute noise covariance > Process option: edition of the baseline time-window and use the following parameter:

However, my question is: it is possible to fully automatized this process? In other word, to perform the same for all subject at the same time, and not drag/drop them one by one.

Indeed, when I tried to add all participants in Process1 section, BST compute the noise covariance matrix for the first of the list and apply this matrix to all participants.

Thank you!

Indeed, when I tried to add all participants in Process1 section, BST compute the noise covariance matrix for the first of the list and apply this matrix to all participants.

More precisely, all the files that you select in input for the process are used for the computation of the noise covariance, it is not only the first one.

However, my question is: it is possible to fully automatized this process? In other word, to perform the same for all subject at the same time, and not drag/drop them one by one.

The solution is to write a script that uses a for loop around the process "Compute noise covariance".
See these tutorials:

1 Like