EEG resting state connectivity

Dear BS experts,

I am doing an research about the EEG difference between two groups,but I meet some problems.

I has done some pre-process and split the data in epochs of 2 seconds. Then I computer the head model and computer source according to the tutorials.

After that, I need to calculate the significant current density of the ROI region to see its activation, and I also need to calculate the effective connection between the ROI and the surface cortex using the significant current scattering.

I wonder if BS can implement this kind of functionality. And I didn't find a relevant tutorial in the website.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

I need to calculate the significant current density of the ROI region to see its activation

I also need to calculate the effective connection between the ROI and the surface cortex using the significant current scattering.

I'm not sure I understand what this means exactly. Please illustrate what you are trying to compute with screen captures from your Brainstorm results.
Make sure you read the new connectivity tutorials:

And the resting state tutorial:
https://neuroimage.usc.edu/brainstorm/Tutorials/RestingOmega

I hope to calculate the connection of this two ROI as shown in the picture.

The significant current scattering(SCS) is an index used in the attachment to measure the connection of two regions.

!TMS-EEG.pdf (1.6 MB)

I hope that I have explained clearly. Thank you!

This measure is not available directly in Brainstorm.
I recommend you contact the authors of this article and ask them to share their scripts.

Coding this method as a Brainstorm process would make it easier to share with other users:

From the description, note that we recommend using directly the MN current density maps for estimating connectivity (instead of using normalized maps):

Thank you for your reply! I will try to get the script.