Error computing iEEG atlas labels

Thank you! It works now!

I encountered another error when trying to export atlas labels for SEEG electrodes for now of my subjects. I don't get this error with other subjects and I don't see any difference in the data I have for this particular subject and other subjects. Could you please help me with that?

Thank you very much!

Daniel

(I moved this new question to a new thread - it's easier to follow the bugs and search the forum if each thread deals with only one question)

I think I could understand the problem, and added a test to prevent the function from crashing. It would now display errors in the Matlab command window, and some "N/A" cells in the final table. Update Brainstorm to get this fix:
iEEG atlas labels: Error when single voxel sphere outside of MRI · brainstorm-tools/brainstorm3@fa0f2ab · GitHub

However, this is not going to fix your problem. It only indicates in a nicer way that there are some errors in your data:

• Some SEEG contacts are located outside of the reference MRI volume (the first one you imported), which indicates a possible error of coregistration or localization of the electrodes.
  • The sphere used for extracting the values has only one voxel, instead of multiple voxels as recommended. Either the radius of the sphere that you selected is too small, or the spatial resolution of the MRI or atlases is too low (1 voxels has a size superior to the sphere radius in at least one dimension). This could explain that you have this problem only for one subject and not the others: this subject has volumes with a lower resolution than the other subjects.