Error in Loading a raw file

Hi Francois,

I hope you are fine.
I get this error when I try to load a raw file in brainstorm. I'd be grateful if you could help me solving it.

Best,
Soheila

It looks like there is something wrong:

• With your installation of Brainstorm (missing icons) => Start by updating Brainstorm. If the update doesn't solve the problem, delete your brainstorm3 folder and download a new one from the website
  • With your database => Try to reload the database first, check the error messages in the Matlab command window.

I guess this is an old database that hasn't been updated in a long time. I don't know what change could have caused this error in the past years. If you want me to look into this:

• Duplicate the subject (right-click on the subject folder > File > Duplicate subject)
  • In the duplicated subject: Delete all the folders other than the folder that is expanded in your screen capture.
  • In the anatomy: keep only the MRI and the head surface
  • Right-click on the subject folder > File > Export subject
  • Upload the .zip file somewhere and post the download link here

Thank you Francois for your prompt reply!

I am using meg/meg1 brainstorm on a workstation in MNI, so it is relatively up-to-date (the version in the snapshot is Dec. 1, 2021, and I could update again to Dec. 28th), not sure why the icon is not loaded well!

Yes, this is an old database. Thank you for your suggestion, after restarting brainstorm and reloading the database, the error message changed it was related to missing the source .meg4 file and I could fix it.

Thanks a lot,
Soheila

@Marc.Lalancette @Raymundo.Cassani
Are there other users or computers where you observed these missing icons at the MNI?

I haven't encountered this icon bug