Error in opening time series after bad channels removing

Hello Everyone,
I need your help about some issues occurring while pre-processing my data. After co-registration of channels (256), I removed the bad ones. However, when I close the raw data file and I try to reopen it, two error messages appear.

Does anyone know what it means?
Thanks for your help!
Kind regards,
NK

Capture.PNG2
This is the other window error message

In order to add the position of EEG electrodes to an existing dataset, you should use the menu "Add EEG positions".

This is illustrated in the tutorial EEG&Epilepsy. I recommend you follow it using the example dataset provided before trying to process your own recordings.
https://neuroimage.usc.edu/brainstorm/Tutorials/Epilepsy

Hello Francois,

Thanks for your help!

Kind regards,

NK

Hi François,
Following up on this, as we analyze the data together.
The issue appears to occur when electrodes are marked as bad after the re-reference projector has been applied to the data.
Thomas

Ok, I guess something goes wrong with the update of the ChannelFlag field, but I can't figure out an exact sequence of actions that leads to this result.

Can you please provide me with detailed step-by-step instructions to reproduce this error?
Starting from the linking of the recordings to the database, if possible using the example dataset of the EEG&Epilepsy tutorial, to make sure I can reproduce exactly what you do.
You probably don't need to include all your pipeline, just the importing/marking bad channels/re-referencing.