ERROR when applying notch filter

Hello, I have this continuous.dat file that I want to analyze. I made a new protocol and new subject then load the file using Review raw file. However, when I tried to apply the Notch filter, it is giving me this error in matlab 'ERROR: File is truncated(11085309 values were read instead of 11085312)', and error report from brainstorm 'Error using out_fopen_bst. Could not open output file'. I think it happens only with the .dat file because I had no problems when I preprocess the .mat files. Will there be any reason why the file is truncated?

Thank you.

Hi @hannah0819,

Where is this .dat file coming from (device, software)?
Was there any pre-processing done on it?
Do you experience the same error with other .dat files with the same origin?
Could it be possible to share the problematic file with us for further debugging?

We record the data using 'open ephys' software and no pre-processing was done. For the other dat file, brainstorm doesn't show me an error report, but I am getting this 'ERROR: File is truncated' from matlab repeatedly many times.
I just tried to upload the file however, it says the file is too large and asks me to upload the large file to a cloud sharing service. Would you mind telling me how I can do that?

Upload the file in your cloud-storage platform of preference and post the download links here.

After downloading the folder, the path to the data is POST_M1_M22024-02-25_12-40-44/Record Node 115/experiment1/recording1/continuous/Acquisition_Board-108.Rhythm Data-B

Thank you!