Error when attempting to get absolute values on source file

Dear Brainstorm community,

I am following the standard procedure as outline in the tutorials for getting the source findings of EEG data. That includes getting the source of an average file, doing baseline normalization, and then taking the absolute values.

This pipeline has worked fine for me before. However, I am now running into their error when attempting to get the absolute values.

** Error: [process_absolute] Pre-process > Absolute values
** Split along columns (time): No support for change in sample numbers (resample)

Any idea what is going wrong here and how I can fix it?

Best,
Paul

This is a new error related to this commit from @Marc.Lalancette :
https://github.com/brainstorm-tools/brainstorm3/commit/ab493f3d1aeac14cd8d6f99bd99603baf0e48b01#diff-439b27e92e533b809ec43b2cf3661130R779

I can't reproduce this error on my computer, and I don't understand why the absolute value process would trigger such an error message about resampling.

I tried simply restoring the previous version so that you can keep on working:

Please update Brainstorm and try again.

Great, thank you Francois! Everything appears to be working fine again.

Best,
Paul

Hi @Francois,
While checking this, I found another bug related to process_absolute: when applied to a raw file, it changes the DataType to 'abs' instead of 'raw', which leads to errors when loading (e.g. bst_memory line 868).
Cheers

Thanks for spotting this. Even though I do not see in which case someone would do this, it's good to have it handled correctly: