Error when importing cnt raw EEG files

I have raw eeg files recorded with ANT EEProbe (.cnt, .avr) that some of them face this error: eep_v4_readinfo. my Matlab version is 2014a and I run it on Windows 10. You can find the error image here:

Could anyone help me with this, please ? :cry: :sob:

Can you please share a short example file, so we can look into it?
Zip the file, upload it somewhere, and post the download link here.

Thanks

Thanks for your response. Here you can find the files that are recorded exactly the same way. The file with the name arash is easily open but the file with the name zahra does not. download sample cnt eeg files (it can be downloaded just one time and then it would be deleted)

Thank you for sharing an example file.

I could reproduce the error, however I can't do anything about it: the problem is not related with Brainstorm, but with the compiled libeep library distributed directly by ANT:
http://download.ant-neuro.com/matlab/

Please contact directly the ANT customer support, as indicated at the bottom of the readme.txt file:

Please send feedback and suggestions to 
eeprobe@ant-neuro.com and/or info@ant-neuro.com

Let us know if you have any solution.

Did anyone ever find a solution to this issue? I'm running into the same problem.

This is compiled code, we don't have the source, only ANT can help us with problems with this library.
Please contact the ANT customer support by email and ask them what we can do about it:

• Try both eeprobe@ant-neuro.com and info@ant-neuro.com
  • Add me as CC in the email (francois.tadel@mcgill.ca)
  • Include a link to download an example file that was recorded with ANT software that can't be read by the libeep library.
  • Include the link to this forum thread

Thanks