Failed to download brainstorm

When I used Windows 10 and Edge browser, I got virus warnings for the binary and full versions and could not download them. The source version downloaded OK but was flagged by Sophos as having a virus.
Since I would like the binary version as well, please advise how to download it.

-Jeff Eriksen

I'm not sure what Sophos is, but you should probably disable it and then start your download.

Hi Francois,
Sorry, I was not clear. Sophos is an anti-virus software that our insititute uses. Windows Defender is the built-in anti-virus for Windows, and it prevented two of the versions from downloading. Sophos is used to detect things that Windows Defender misses.
I wish I could tell you exactly what Defender and Sophos are objecting to. I will try to find out. Can you give me some assurance that there is no way there could be any malware in these distributions?
Thanks,
-Jeff

Can you give me some assurance that there is no way there could be any malware in these distributions?

I'm not a security expert, I can't prove that the Java compiler on my computer is not infected by something that would propagate through everything it compiles. However, I think this is very unlikely.

It's the first time I hear about Defender blocking the compiled distribution of Brainstorm. It's active on my Win11 computer and it never complained.

OK, I will pass this on to our IT people. I downloaded all three distributions at home with no problem. Perhaps Sophos prevented the two downloads at work, not Defender.
Thanks,
-Jeff