FMEG FORWARD Modeling

Dear Francois,

I hope you are fine,

By working with one integration point for OPM and having the 3 measurement axis as below:

then solving the forward model for OPMn (normal orientaion of the sensors), OPMt1 & OPMt2 (tangential direction of the sensors), by choosing one dipole with 3 orthogonal orientation and by projecting it towards the sensors unfortunately we did not see the changes in the 2d sensor cap interms of flipping of the red and blue spot between OPMn, OPMt1, OPMt2,

The expected results is something like that: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1388245712000363

So I decided to put 4 integration point (as the example of the SQUID in Brainstorm) instead of one,
The new configuration is like the figure below, so 3 squares with different direction coresponding to OPMn, OPMt1, OPMt2, because I thought that maybe brainstorm will not understand that I am modifying the orientation when we deal with just one point,

And again as you see below we have the same angle of potential both in OPMn and OPMt1 (and for sure OPMt2), do you have explanation?

Thank you in advance,

Have a nice week-end
Best regards
Saeed

OPMn
Tangential dipole

Radial dipole

OPMt1
Tangential dipole

Radial dipole