Freesurfer cortical surfaces from MRI with isovoxels of 0.75 mm are not aligned to MRI

Dear Brainstorm Team,

We are currently importing MRI data into Brainstorm. We recorded our MRI data with isovoxels of 0.75 mm. When we rescale to 1 mm voxel size in freesurfer, the imported MRI and cortical surfaces align in Brainstorm. However, when we do not rescale and keep 0.75 mm resolution (which is possible in the new Freesurfer version), the MRI and freesurfer surfaces do not align in Brainstorm. With Freeview alignment looks fine so I assume Brainstorm has an issue with the 0.75 mm resolution. Any suggestions or help on this topic are greatly appreciated.

Kind regards
Inga

Dear Inga,

Indeed, this is a new option of FreeSurfer that is currently not supported in Brainstorm. I will work on it soon, but I need an example dataset first.
I currently don’t have any easy solution to run the new version of FreeSurfer. If you could share the output of the FreeSurfer segmentation with the 0.75mm resolution, this would help me (zip the subject folder, upload it somewhere and post the link here - or send it to me in a private message if the scan cannot be shared publicly). Otherwise, it will take longer before I can work on the issue.

Thanks,
François

Thank you for integrating this functionality to promptly, Francois!