Import:Line 220: Reference to non-existent field 'split'

Hi,

I used a pipeline for epoking (Import MEG/EEG: Events), which used to work well few weeks ago but I tried to run it again and in have the following error:

Line 220: Reference to non-existent field 'split'
(toolbox/process/functions/process_import_data_event.m)

Please note that when I run the process just with the right clic( "import in database") I don't have this issue and the process works fine... But as I have 100 subjects, it appears difficult for me to do it subject by subject...

Any idea of what happens (I changed brainstorm version since the last time I runned the pipeline and I don't know if this could play a role in the error)?

Cheers,

Adeline

Hi Adeline,

Did you happen to update Brainstorm through the GitHub repo?
If so, did you restart Brainstorm after the update?

Indeed the split option was added two months ago: https://github.com/rcassani/brainstorm3/commit/0cb030633fb0f1fe56e2325c438411c5f2fca11d

Best,
Raymundo

Hi,

Thanks for the answer.
No, I always update brainstorm from the website (neuroimage) but yes, I restarted brainstorm after the update.
Could you please tell me what I should I do to solve the problem?
Best,

Adeline

I think this commit should fix your issue:
https://github.com/brainstorm-tools/brainstorm3/commit/7f59bcb8458294644909522e769dbebd9fe22e5c

Please update Brainstorm and try again.

I downloaded the latest version and restarted brainstorm but I still have the issue...

** Error: [process_import_data_event]  Import > Import recordings > Import MEG/EEG: Events
** Line 220: Reference to non-existent field 'split'.
** Call stack:
** >process_import_data_event.m>Run at 220
** >process_import_data_event.m at 25
** >bst_process.m>Run at 198
** >bst_process.m at 38
** >panel_process1.m>RunProcess at 124
** >panel_process1.m at 26
** >gui_brainstorm.m>CreateWindow/ProcessRun_Callback at 773
** >bst_call.m at 28
** >gui_brainstorm.m>@(h,ev)bst_call(@ProcessRun_Callback) at 297

Sorry, the commit was pushed, but the Brainstorm .zip package was not rebuild... so the update you run did not get the latest changes. It should be fixed now.

Please try updating Brainstorm again.

Thanks, it works fine now!