Hello,
Currently, the batch can add the default EEG caps on the head surface in batch script. (Exactly same way in GUI 'Use default EEG cap'.
Is it possible to call ''Project electrodes on surface' function via commandline to existing surface and electrodes coordinates generated?
Process Import > Channel file > Project electrode on scalp.
You must have some data imported in the database to use this. To select the channel file to project, select at least one file using this channel file (it won't change anything whether you select only one epoch or all of them in Process1).
If you want to do this without any imported data, check the code of process_channel_project.m.
@Francois Thanks.
The data is already loaded properly, and successfully proceed just before this step.
I checked the .m file and wondering it’s gui-only code since there are several figure handle references.
I'm not sure what you are referring to. What is your question exactly?
@Francois
Oh, I referred "brainstorm3/toolbox/sensors/channel_align_manual.m".
the wrong file, right?
Above is what I found from gui.