Localizing ROI's for certain events in source space

Hello,

I apologize if my title seems unclear, I'm just a little confused on how to get this done. So essentially my MEG experiment has stimuli changes to certain visual stimuli. Within these changes, I'm focusing on the attention to them (I added these as events and imported them into the database). My question is as follows, is it possible to create certain ROI's to see if these attention events are happening within them?

EX: If I'm looking at the IPS and want to do a decoding analysis, is it possible to see if this region is being activated due to the attention event?

I have the attention event done in source space, and I'm familiar with the use of scouts, I'm just not sure exactly what analysis to run to accomplish something like this.

Thanks for your help!

Plot the time series of your ROIs and check if you have some peak of activity around your latencies of interest. You might need to contrast this with a baseline using non-parametric tests.

I'm not sure I understand how this is different from what is explained in the introduction tutorials (section "Get started" of the tutorial page: https://neuroimage.usc.edu/brainstorm/Tutorials)
Can you illustrated better your problem, maybe with some screen captures?

1 Like