Location of the EcoG grid

If I perform the 2nd option and compute the surface I get the following error:

I've just fixed many small things, including the possibility to place the contacts without a surface (it would be a flat grid and you'd have to move the contacts one by one though...)
Please update Brainstorm and see if it works any better.

if I perform the 1. option the Grid looks like the screenshot

You should select the grid corners clockwise or counter-clockwise. Here it looks like you selected a corner, and then its diagonal. You should try selecting the channels in this order:
#1: Contact 1
#2: Contact 8
#3: Contact 32
#4: Contact 25

If you switch from the ECOG to the ECOG-mid Option you can't select the Grid Model specified in the Type: ECOG, but if I'd like to define a Grid with the same name you are not allowed to do it.

I fixed this, now you should have the same list for ECOG and ECOG-mid.

If you start implanting a electrode (also sEEG) and don't finish or it fails, you can still see the "Implantation" under "sEEG (subjects)" but can't open it on the CT again, so you have to delete it and start again.

To edit an existing channel based on the CT: right-click on the channel file > MRI registration > Edit (MRI Viewer : CT)
Otherwise, if you do this from the anatomy, right-click on the CT > SEEG/ECOG implantation, it starts a new implantation.
Is there anything not working at this level?

Thanks for helping me debuging this!