New Bug after updating to BST> Version: 22-Nov-2023

Hello everyone;
Seems like I'm hitting a bug when right clicking on Stat results in my Intra Subject Folder on the BST interface.
The error message, reported below, shows up only when I try loading a file like this: process_test_permutation2p: Perm t-test paired [49ms,249ms 30-90Hz] H0:(A=B), H1:(A<>B)
The input data are coherence matrices extracted from ROIs across two different conditions.

A few more notes:

1. I can still double click on it and "display the matrix"; what I can't do anymore is to right click on it and make the "display as graph" or "power spectrum" options show up.

2. despite what is said in the error below, I can locate the files in my hard drive, load the structure in Matlab and find the "Comment" field within the structure. So it seems like it's an issue with the coherence stats only.

3. I can display graphs and power spectra of each individual field (the source for the stat test). The issue seems to show only for the stat result.

4. I can display graphs and power spectra of each individual field of PTE stat results and other connectivity matrices or simple Morlets.

** Error: Line 2018: Unrecognized function or variable 'Comment'.
** Call stack:
** >tree_callbacks.m at 2018
** >bst_call.m at 26
** >panel_protocols.m>CreatePanel/protocolTreeClicked_Callback at 156
** >bst_call.m at 28
** >panel_protocols.m>@(h,ev)bst_call(@protocolTreeClicked_Callback,h,ev) at 75

Having the same issue on a:
Matlab 2022b running on a Mac Book Air 2022; Ventura 13.2.1 (22D68)
Matlab 2022b running on a Mac mini 2020;

No big, but thought you folks should know.. Any help would be appreciated.

@SpagnaPhd thank you for pointing the issue.
It is now solved at: 7e06e1c
Update your Brainstorm instance to get the fix

1 Like

Thank you @Raymundo.Cassani for taking care of this so quickly.
Bug fixed on both distro/OSs.
Alfredo